This is getting ridiculous now :(
What else wants to go wrong?????
You know why women often say “nothing’s wrong” when something is definitely bothering them
It’s because men have been belittling, minimizing and mocking our emotions forever
And we are socialized to be as passive and undemanding and selfless as possible, and not to run any risk of bothering or angering a man lest he abandon or hurt us
It’s not passive aggression, it is fear
oh my god
it’s not passive aggression, it is fear
Health Concerns for Bi Women
Some things to consider/talk about for Bisexual Health Awareness Month:
- Forty-five percent of bisexual women have considered or attempted suicide.
- Bisexual women are twice as likely to have an eating disorder than lesbians.
- Bisexual women have the lowest levels of social support.
- Bisexual women have the highest rates of depression and anxiety.
- Bisexual women report the highest rates of alcohol use, heavy drinking and alcohol related problems when compared to heterosexual and lesbian women.
- Bisexual women report higher risk sexual behavior than heterosexual women. Compared to heterosexual women and lesbians, bisexual women have the highest rates of combining substance/alcohol use and sex, which can be associated with higher risk sexual behaviors.
men and boys literally can not seem to empathize with women (because i swear to god if melinda was a male character and everything else was the same the boys would not be asking that question)
not wearing make up is one of the ways that psychologists determine if a woman is mentally healthy
Male Police officers have arrested women for resisting their advances with no initial punishment (until activists spoke up)
and this is just what i can think of recently. There is so so so so so much more
"I’m sorry, I’m awful, I’ve just felt so terribly destructive all week. It’s awful. I’m horrible."
I don’t care why I’m queer.
I don’t care why you’re queer (or not).
I don’t care how (if?) our brains cause us to be this way.
I don’t want anyone to research why I’m queer.
If they research it, they’ll find a cause. If they find a cause, they’ll look for a cure.
hey friendly reminder not to refer to an lgbt+ person as “queer” without their consent! for many people it is still a slur and are not comfortable with it and some people feel it erases their identity of a specific label when others call them “queer” to be general! queer is a great identity for many people and it is important but please do not apply it to everyone without first knowing if they are ok with it!