Now that I’m an adult I have to make more serious posts
Weight should be like virginity.
Once you lose it you can’t get it back.
Ohhhh. I thought you were gonna say “Weight should be like virginity: a societal ideal by which we shouldn’t measure our personal worth.”
B A M
In constantly so hungry
don’t date anyone who doesn’t want to hear your favorite song, watch your favorite movie, read your favorite book
hair is not permanent. baths will make u sleepy and so will lotion. if u aren’t up for school don’t fucking go. u don’t need to explain urself. it’s ok to give in to societies expectations sometimes. girl sweat is a gift from whatever the fuck u believe in. just bcause u can,doesn’t mean u should. bring food with u everywhere and don’t hesitate to eat it. u aren’t as bloated as u think u r. write things on ur hands.
OPINIONS CAN BE RACIST
OPINIONS CAN BE SEXIST
OPINIONS CAN BE HOMOPHOBIC
stop using “it’s just my opinion” to justify your bigotry.
people on tumblr who call me by my name are my favorites
yo gettin married at 22 sounds a lot like leavin a party at 9:30 pm
yeah but you get to leave the party with your favorite person on the planet, and take off all of your makeup, and put on your ugly comfortable clothes and make popcorn and curl up in your bed and watch a movie, and have sex and go to sleep, idk how that sounds like a bad thing.
And everyone else just wakes up alone and hungover.
this is the best thing ive ever heard
candy corny questions
- gummy worms: what is something that grosses you out?
- laffy taffy: what is a song you like that easily "sticks?"
- warheads: what is something that really grates on your nerves?
- snickers: who is someone/what is a show or joke or that never fails to make you laugh?
- reeses: what is a food combination you like?
- sweet tarts: what's a strange compliment you've received?
- kit-kat: what's one good way to spend a day off of work?
- pez: how do you give to the world? how do you want to give to the world?
- hershey's kiss: what is something you love?
- twizzlers: what's something that's causing conflict in your life right now?
- life savers: what's the best "save" you've ever made?